Joining the association offers ongoing support for the Reflexologist in practice and also for those in the process of training.
The following benefits are available to full members of the association:
- Inclusion in the Register.
- Inclusion in the list of approved practitioners, published on this web site, along with your personal details, email and web site links.
- Receipt of Medical Articles and Case histories written by Ann Gillanders, these will be submitted three times a year.
- Use of Free Medical Advisory Service, i.e. you can telephone and speak to Ann personally or email if you have a problem in your practice on which you would like some advice.
- A well known Insurance Company who can offer you public liability and professional indemnity (please request details of this).
- Private tuition, if you feel you need to brush up your practical skills or need some new input on medical matters.
- On applying for membership to The Holistic Association of Reflexologists members will receive a free copy of Ann’s Training Manual – The Essential Guide to Foot and Hand Reflexology.